- OUR RETURNS POLICY
Our returns policy is 14 calendar days. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order.
In the unlikely event you receive faulty goods, you have a right to return these goods and receive either a replacement or a refund.
- FAULTY GOODS
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please go to our 'Contact Us' section and send us a message. To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information;
-Picture of the fault
-Description of the fault
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
- UK CUSTOMERS ONLY - HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days (how long depends on your card issuer). We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
- CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
Unfortunately we don’t offer an exchange facility. Simply return your item(s) by following these easy steps on the 'How do I return?' section and reorder for a replacement.